By Deanna Tharpe, DSAIA Executive Director
Most of us don’t even print newsletters anymore…it’s all done via email. Saves us money, gives us more opportunities to reach more people. However, there is a fine art in crafting your e-newsletter. It should be informative, of course. But it should also be a vital tool in your donor development! And I’ve seen a few of your newsletters…no, I’m not going to name names. You know who you are. Your e-newsletter needs assistance.
Hey, don’t feel bad. Everyone’s does! And working with little or no staff can make attaining that perfect newsletter a bigger task than it already was. And that is what we’re here for. We’ve got some solutions for you! Rather, Mazarine Treyz has some solutions for you.
Tomorrow’s webinar entitled E-Newsletters That Make Your Donors Give will not only address your frustrations with your newsletter’s inadequacies, you will leave with materials that you can put to use right away!
You will learn:
- How to get MORE people to sign up for your emails
- Potent Calls to Action for your E-newsletter
- 16 kinds of headlines to help your donors give
- Joking around: How to avoid getting too serious about your cause
- The 5 reasons people share your e-newsletter
- Even More Subject Lines to get people to Open
- Getting Donors to Click Donate or Buy
- Sample Surveys to help you segment your subscribers
- Example welcome emails to keep your subscribers happy
- 4 Simple emails that lead people to take action
- And of course, more cute pictures
New! Bonus Materials:
- Headline checklist of some potent openers to get donors to open your nonprofit e-newsletters
- Photo checklist to help you convince more donors to give with better photographs of your cause.
- And an extra special Bonus! As a special gift to webinar attendees, you may also email your current enewsletters and we will discuss how to improve them directly in the webinar.
We’re excited to offer such quality programming to our members at no charge. Not a member? Now, select DSAIA webinars are available to you as well! Pay per webinar to get access to great content and training.
This 90-minute webinar will begin promptly at 1pm ET/10a PT on Thursday, February 7th. Make sure you register at least an hour early and get ready to move your newsletter from a stagnant email to a true fundraising/awareness tool for your organization!